Gobble, gobble, gone! Get your Turkeys for the Triangle raffle tickets before it’s too late!
Our Coldwell Banker Howard Perry and Walston Turkeys for the Triangle fundraiser will end on Thursday, Dec. 15 just in time for our second turkey toss donation event and much-anticipated raffle drawing on Friday, Dec. 16.
Thanks to our supportive real estate team, the generosity of their families, friends, and clients, and donations from our company partners, we are less than $1,000 away from our fundraising goal! We’re so close!
We are determined to hit our fundraising mark and would appreciate any help you can provide. Please consider purchasing a $5 raffle ticket (or 5 for $20) online to enable our team to nourish our neighbors with holiday turkeys to complete their Christmas meals. Your donation will also enter you in our high-dollar raffle drawing with prizes including:
– the chance to drive a new 2017 Lexus Sedan from Johnson Lexus of Raleigh for a year
– a year full of massages from Massage Envy
– a Big Green Egg Grill
– a landscaping voucher for your yard
– an enormous, big-screen TV
– a shiny and clean vehicle thanks to a car detailing gift card
– four seats at an upcoming DPAC performance
– a $500 gift card to spend at Target
– a $250 gift card to your Triangle area restaurant of choice
– an iPad to entertain, and more!
About Turkeys for the Triangle
In operation for more than a decade, Turkeys for the Triangle has donated over 30,000 turkeys to anchor holiday meals for more than 100,000 food-insecure people and active military and veterans.
Thanks to a sizeable donation from Garner-based Butterball, LLC, Turkeys for the Triangle this year was able to donate 2,500 turkeys for Thanksgiving and will give away an additional 1,500 birds on Friday to feed families for Christmas.